Elle Russ is a bestselling author, TV/Film writer, and seasoned life coach. She is the author of Confident As Fu*k and The Paleo Thyroid Solution – a book which has helped thousands of people around the world reclaim their health. Elle is also the show host for NYT’s bestselling author Mark Sisson’s popular Primal Blueprint Podcast.
Elle began her writing career in sketch comedy and is an alumna of the world-famous comedy theater, The Second City – Chicago, and also a main company alumna of the renowned Acme Comedy Theater in Hollywood, where she wrote and performed in over 100 live sketch comedy and improv shows. Her extensive writing resumé includes TV & Film scripts, books, and articles.
Elle has been interviewed extensively – a vast selection of video and audio interviews are available on the internet.
Elle with Lisa Bilyeu on Women of Impact
Show notes: Too often people confuse confidence with bravado or performance. But the most confident people are sometimes the quietest people in the room. That may not be the insight you’d expect from the author of a book called “Confident as F*ck”. But Elle Russ is dedicated to talking about real, genuine, authentic confidence, without neglecting the importance of vulnerability and relationships. And fortunately, she is also dedicated to helping as many people as possible become comfortable with themselves at all times and in any situation. On this episode of Women of Impact with Lisa Bilyeu, Elle Russ shares some of her best advice for building confidence, dealing with jealousy, negativity, nay-sayers and shame, and learning to choose your battles wisely.
Elle with Tom Bilyeu on Health Theory
For those of you that are on a thyroid healing journey or know of friends/ loved ones who are suffering…please share my new, in-depth video interview with Tom Bilyeu on Health Theory about Thyroid Issues.
Good Morning La La Land
Elle discusses The Paleo Thyroid Solution
As a health industry expert, Elle has been interviewed by top publications to discuss her best-selling book, The Paleo Thyroid Solution, and to talk about her own wellness journey battling undiagnosed Hypothyroidism.
- Wellthoughts – Paleo Misconceptions
- Huffington Post – “Stop Feeling Fat, Foggy, And Fatigued – Reclaim Your Health”
- Prevention – “Exactly How I Changed My Diet To Get My Thyroid Disorder Under Control”
- MindBodyGreen – “Feeling Foggy & Fatigued? Here’s How To Find Out If It’s Your Thyroid”
- Success – “10 Morning Routines of Wildly Successful Entrepreneurs”
- Bare Essentials – “Paleo Thyroid Solution”
- Thought Catalog – “The Most Effective Ways To Overcome Hypothyroidism”
- Thrive Market – “Paleo Explained: The Primal Lifestyle in a Nutshell”
The following podcasts are hosted by some of the top minds in the health industry. These experts interview Elle about her best-selling book, The Paleo Thyroid Solution, and her wellness journey and personal health routines.
- David Asprey – Bullet Proof Radio
- Robb Wolf – Paleo Solution Podcast
- JJ Virgin – The Virgin Diet Lifestyle Show
- Abel James – Fat Burning Man Podcast
- Mark Sisson – Primal Blueprint Podcast
- Wellness Warriors Radio – Part 1
- Wellness Warriors Radio – Part 2
- Ultimate Health Podcast
- Brad Kearns – Get Over Yourself Podcast